How do I find the Security Code on my credit card?
The 3-digit security code is located on the BACK of MasterCard, Sears Gold MasterCard, VISA, Discover card, Sears Card and Sears Premier Card. If your Sears Card account number has 13 or fewer digits, there is no security code and this field may be left blank.
The 4-digit security code is on the FRONT of the American Express card.
- Why does my order come in multiple packages?
- How do I cancel or change an order?
- Can I pick up my part in a local store?
- Why do I have to pay shipping on a part that is not stocked at the local Sears Parts & Repair Centers?
- What are the acceptable forms of payment?
- How do I locate the Routing Number on my check?
- How do I locate the checking account number on my check?
- Do I have to register to place an order?
- I don't have an email account / Why am I asked for an email address?
- How do I store my address and information for future orders?
- How secure are transactions on the site?
- How do I return a part?